It’s a quick and fun way to wake up both the analytic and creative sides of the brain.
- Face the sun with your feet parallel to your shoulders and press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
- Pinch your right ear lobe with your left thumb and index finger. This activates the left side of your brain.
- Pinch your left ear lobe with your right thumb and index finger. This activates the right side of your brain.
- While pressing on both of your earlobes, squat while keeping your back straight. Do this 10 times, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth.
- Feel both sides of your brain wake up, charged and ready to create!